Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Favorites 1.16.15

Time for my first Friday Favorites post of 2015! Here are a few things I loved this week and I think you’ll love too.

This Sale

Dwell Pillows

Dwell Studio is having an awesome sale right now. Their pillows are gorgeous but normally pretty expensive ($70-$100), but a bunch of them are on sale now for as low as $31. Slightly more expensive than pillows from Target but so worth it. Click here to see the above pillows and more.

This House Tour

AT

The folks at Apartment Therapy have done it again. I’m obsessed with their home tours, and Jill and Chris’ Craftsman home is one of my new favorites. It’s so light and bright and airy, which is hard to do in a craftsman. And that chandelier! So jealous. Check out the rest of the tour here.

These Instagrammers

Instagram

So. Many. Pretty. Rooms. Instagram is such a great tool for finding inspiration, especially when you follow talented bloggers like cuckoo4design, jhinteriordesign, decoristofficial, and tiffanyleighid.

This Series

Capture

I’m a big fan of Jess Lively and her Life With Intention teachings. Her resources can help you identify what’s really important to you and use those values to guide your actions. I can’t afford to sign up for one of her full classes right now, but I definitely take advantage of her free resources. Right now she’s offering a free mini series of videos about intentions setting. I signed up, and though I haven’t had a chance to watch them yet, I did a mini seminar with her last year and it was fantastic. Click here to sign up.

 

That’s it for this week, friends. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment