Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Modern Black and White Room

Hello friends! I have another fun room design for you today! For this board I started with a fabulous accent chair: this sunny yellow Chinoiserie armchair from Chairish. There’s actually a pair of them, and I think they would look great flanking a lovely light gray sofa like this one designed by The Everygirl for Interior Define. I kept the rest of the room pretty neutral, adding a lovely Moroccan rug for texture, a sleek vintage black art deco lamp, some gorgeous black and white art from Minted, and more.

Living Room

Luna Sunburst Mirror, World Market// Nate Berkus Vase, Target // Crocodile 1 by Jaime Derringer, Minted.com // Lighthouse Spiral by Jeff Preuss, Minted.com // Leopard Pillow Cover, Motif Pillows, Etsy // Black and White Cushion Cover, Ikea // Rose Sofa, Interior Define// Swedish Lacquered Black Art Deco Lamp, Chairish // Bubble Ceramic Side Table, West Elm // Yellow Chinoiserie Armchair, Chairish // Moroccan Beni Ourain Rug, Rugsville.com // Round Marble Top Coffee Table, CB2

Once I started building this room I realized that it reminded me of Jenna Lyons’ iconic living room, isn’t it gorgeous!

Jenna Lyons Living Room

photo via Domino

What do you think of a neutral room with a single pop of color? It’s a little different than my usual style but I love it!

You can see more of my room designs here.

3 comments:

  1. Oooo I love this design! The pop of color makes it so cute and jazzy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so interesting I was searching for this topic for a long time. I read this article very carefully and now I got all my best information for writing a blog on uv light purifier. I am so glad that I finally find a blog resemblance to my topic. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very Useful & watchful content, I got many Information from it, There is also something to share with you guys, Storm Damage Fort Worth TX
    you guys try it for best Home improvement services.

    ReplyDelete