Monday, October 6, 2014

Better KC Segment

This morning was super exciting for me: I did my first TV appearance! I did a live segment showing how to make my fall wreath and autumn tablescape on Better Kansas City, a local talk show on KCTV5. I was really nervous going into it but once the segment started I felt ok. The host, Alexis, was so nice and friendly and the producers were awesome and really helpful in getting everything set up. Thanks so much to Better KC for having me on and thanks to anyone who was able to watch it!

You can watch my segment on Better Kansas City’s website here.

For the full tutorials, click here for the wreath and here for the table décor.

image-4

image(1)

image(2)

image(3)

3 comments:

  1. That is so awesome!!! You're a TV star now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again! What a very exciting thing for you - I feel so cool that I know a fancy TV star now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading this amazing and informative post I want to request you for written one blog about Mobile Crane for sale as I am searching for the best post here but I can't find the quality posts.

    ReplyDelete