Thursday, August 14, 2014

West Elm Favorites

Kansas City has some exciting things happening soon! Two huge stores are opening here in the next couple months: West Elm on August 21 and Ikea on September 10! I’m so thrilled to finally have both of these amazing retailers in our city.

To celebrate the openings I’m putting together my wish list for each store, starting with West Elm. They have so many wonderful things to choose from, but I think they’re an especially valuable resource for accent furniture, interesting lighting, and décor accessories. Here are some of my favorite items right now.

 

West Elm

 

Book Nook Armchair, $296* / Marble Oval Coffee Table, $599 / Agate Bookends, $14 each* / Martini Side Table, $149 / Hand-Blocked Chevron Pillow Cover, $31* / Kite Wool Kilim, $299 for a 5’x8’ / Droplet Glass Pendant, $399 / Chevron Bone Side Table, $99.99* / Etched Armadillo, $39 / Triangle Printed Poof, $119*

*current sale price as of 8/15/14

 

Who will be joining me at the West Elm grand opening next Thursday?! Do you have any other specific items on your wish list?

P.S. Come back next week to see what I’ll be shopping for at Ikea! 

No comments:

Post a Comment