Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone! Here are a few things I’m loving right now.

The Kate Spade Outlet

Two things on the top of my “obsessed with” list are Kate Spade and finding a great bargain, so it’s no surprise that I’m completely in love with the Kate Spade outlet store. I stopped by the new outlet mall in Chesterfield, MO (right outside St. Louis) on my way home from a wedding there a few weeks ago. It happened to be right before my birthday so of course I had to pick up a couple birthday presents for myself! And the store itself is so adorable, I could have spent all day there!

IMG_3340

IMG_3341

IMG_3455

kate spade bag

Trader Joe’s Flowers

Fresh flowers are such an easy way to add color and life to a space, and it’s easy to justify buying them when they’re as cheap as they are at Trader Joe’s! In the last two weeks I’ve bought two big bunches of snapdragons for $6 each and an arrangement with the most beautiful roses for only $4! I’ve split them up into various arrangements so I get an even bigger bang for my buck. I also bought a big, gorgeous orchid plant for only $13. I’ve heard they’re tricky to keep alive but so far so good, and if I do happen to kill it I’m not out too much money.

IMG_3404IMG_3445

IMG_3457

I also picked up a super cute blue striped table runner and some bright yellow napkins from HomeGoods to decorate my table for a summer dinner I hosted for a couple friends. I love how much they liven up the table!

IMG_3442

Katherine Vo’s Orange County Home Tour on The Everygirl

I love most of the Home Tours on The Everygirl but I’m especially impressed with Katherine Vo’s house. The color palette is perfect: white, black, gold, and peacock blue with pops of pink thrown in. I love the glamorous feel and the fact that she achieved her look on a budget and with the help of a lot of DIY projects! See the whole house tour here.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment