Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Soothing Rooms

I love colorful rooms and I’ve featured several on the blog. I know there are a lot of people that would rather stick to neutrals though. I do have to admit that neutral rooms can be really beautiful. These photos may have me changing my tune about wanting lots of color in a room. I especially love the rooms that have a muted color scheme with a few brighter pops of color thrown in.

Soothing neutrals with a pop of color :)

Jennifer Brouwer Design via Houzz

Sarah Richardson

Urrutia Design via La Dolce Vita

Heather Scott Home & Design

@Danielle Moss Chicago Home Tour // living room // white couch // pink and gold // @Pottery Barn white sofa // Aurelia throw pillows // @Caitlin Wilson Textiles gold throw pillows // Cocoa and Hearts painting // @Euro Style Lighting wall sconces // @Ballard Designs side tables // @Furbish Studio gold elephant // photography by Stoffer Photography

Danielle Moss from The Everygirl

Hernán Arriaga via Elle Décor

Pinned Image

Chris Goddard via At Home Arkansas

Pinned Image

via At Home Arkansas

No comments:

Post a Comment